What to expect when working with K Resources?
- My first contact with you as a potential candidate for my client will most likely be a phone call, sometimes a face-to-face meeting.
- I will ask you a few simple questions to determine if you are interested in making a career move or if you are happy where you currently are in your career.
PROFESSIONALS, please do not leave your current position if:
- If you are happy in the position that you are currently in.
- If you have a great management team that cares about your career growth
- If you are compensated fairly and receive accolades / awards for a job well done.
- If you have only been in your position for a short time.
- If you are challenged by the work that you do and have a clear path for advancement.
You can count on it that I will ask you these questions. I am not in the market to “steal” you away from a good, solid company that takes good care of you.
I urge you to say “no” to anyone that calls you to offer you:
- … more money
- … extra vacation time
- … sign on bonus
- … an office with a view
It all sounds great, right? Wrong. Have you heard the term “JOB HOPPER”? A job hopper, in my business, is an undesirable professional that will cross the street for a dollar. I don’t want to hire you, my client doesn’t want to hire you, and the best advice I can give you is to stay put.
On the other hand, if you are in a job and you’ve advanced at a normal pace, are paid fairly, based on the market and are thriving… BUT your company isn’t challenging you or supporting your career path. I may be able to help you.
At K Resources, I am looking for the “top performers”, the “cream of the crop”, the best! I will discuss a potential opportunity and try to help you decide if this is a step you may be interested in taking or if I just need to give you some advice on how to approach your management team to share your ideas or concerns.
So, a recap!
If you are currently in a job that you love, DO NOT LEAVE!
If you have an amazing boss that goes to bat for you every year when it’s time for a raise or promotion… DO NOT LEAVE!
If the culture and environment are pleasing, you have flexibility with your schedule, you work with great people… for Pete’s sake… DO NOT LEAVE!
These are tough times that we’re living in, don’t make any rash decisions without the proper guidance and / or counsel.
I offer coaching and counseling to all levels of professionals. Give me a call if you aren’t sure… but, please DO NOT LEAVE until you are sure.